Nude at the Lakes

Hey Dolls , 
How have you been? It was so refreshing to finally have some rain over the weekend it didn't rain much but after this crazy heat it was definitely nice. I take any chance I can to throw on my trench, I don't know what it is about trench coats that I just love so much. I went over to the lakes to take these picks before we got some water. I felt like something chic yet comfy so I threw on these leggings from Calvin Klein which I love oh so much . They're solid black some gold detailing at the bottom.When it comes to my bottoms I like basics nothing to crazy. Don't get me wrong they're are some talented designers that come up with really  fly leggings but some of the things you see in the stores are just scary! 
Top local boutique Coat & Leggings Calvin Klein Shoes Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. nice look and I love your heels. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete