Summer Road trip : San Fernando Valley to Santa Maria Valley

Hey girls ,
I'm not big on sports or soccer at least but I know the world cup is like such a big deal ! I went to visit my grandparents because my grandfather is just about the biggest soccer fanatic and  well its the finale. I honestly just came to spend time because like I said I'm not into soccer so  I am doing what I love  blogging =) . When I was younger this drive seemed no big deal but this is a serious road trip ! Lately I haven
been so into blogging the photography part of it at least, but like most things when were not feeling ourselves but we know we should we need to be big girls and push ourselves. So... here I am and I actually do feel better now that I did . Before I left I took these quick picks in Sherman Oaks .


I have been meaning to do a post on summer hairstyles so its in the works but  this right here is one of my number one hairstyles year round when I'm in a hurry but especially in the summer time because I have such long and thick hair. So I guess its true "Women Never satisfied" . Because I know those of you with of thin hair are probably like " girl your so lucky " , but when its scorching hot not a good thing  especially because I have so much  of it. I would say any bun is ideal for summer but given that this look was very girly I decided to go with my doughnut bun.  If you want to see how I get this look see here for my previous post on how to.
These sandals are from my previous post from DSW. My new found addiction!!


 What I'm wearing
Top: Love Culture
Shoes: DSW
Skirt: Forever21
Accesories : Kiosk somewhere at the Topanga 

Are you watching the World Cup today ?

3 comments:

  1. same here! summer season always makes me want to tie my hair in a bun! haha that's why I opted to have short hair whenever summer season creep in.

    Love your ankle straps by the way! so colorful and chic!

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hot pink sandals. I am following you now. Please feel free to do the same.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete