Rihanna Partners with M.A.C Cosmetics

Rihanna and M.A.C Cosmetics are partnering and I'm super excited because my favorite artist and my favorite make up brand are partnering up together.
She is on fire right now her album Unapologetic sold Nearly 1MIL .

 photo rihanna-fashion-show-lg_zps2bbda506.jpg
She just came out with her new clothing line for River Island in London . Rihanna is such an inspiration to me and many other women , I loved how  she didn't have the typical runway and switched it up a bit having the models on different platforms wish I could have been there ! Let me know what you think will you or would you wear her collection ?


Video from US Weekly

Rihanna's collaboration with M.A.C
I think this collaboration is special for many reasons . There will be four collections ,RIRI Woo is the first product to hit the stores , and will make its premiere on Rihanna's Diamonds Tour , I thinks thats awesome get dolled up before the show !  What I love the most about this is that she really tried to create a red lipstick that would compliment every women / girl no matter what your skin shade is without mimicking Ruby Woo! I am beyond excited and can't wait for this to come out ! I'm sure RIRI Woo is one of the best collections but I LOVE PINK !!So I would probably buy just for the packaging .  photo rihanna-mac-cosmetics-650-430_zps3f2b4b69.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I must confess I was surprised from this collection ! Really nice !


    XX Luba
    Yellow skirt , denim jacket and pee toes today on
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right she is such an artist at heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac always find the best girls to represent them

    ReplyDelete