Oscars 2013 - Best Dressed

I love award Season so many beautiful Gowns and stunning hair and Make up .

 ( But mostly hair and gowns that I'll never get to wear . ) The make up on most of the talented ladys on the Red Carpet was very simple keeping the focus on the hair and accsesories.



Kelly rowland
The very classy Kelly Rowland her self in this Fabulous Black and White Gown with a sexy High Slit !  By far my favorite from the night
 photo 1361745831_kelly-rowland_zpsf526a80f.jpg



Guliana Rancic
 photo kelly-osbourne-guiliana-rancic-oscars-2013-red-carpet-04_zpsede5ff97.jpg

I'm such a big fan of Guliana Rancic she is so beautiful inside and out and very much classy !
This dress is very classy and although its black it is certainly not boring !  Love the flary details Her make up was very simple,btu.  photo gulianaran_zps234fcf5c.jpg

Kristen Chenoweth
 photo kristin-chenoweth-oscars-2013-red-carpet_zps47326351.jpg
Also in a gorgeous black  gown with silver detailing on the torso . THis entire ensemble reminds me of Cinderella like. The dress and the hair together  . Although it is
black " BLACK IS CLASSIC "
  photo kristin-chenoweth-oscars-2013-red-carpet-01_zpsbff45311.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence 
 photo 2013oscars_jenniferlawrence002_zpse3c83ddc.jpg I really can't decide between  Kelly Rowland and Jennifer Lawrence I cant say whose the better dressed but I'm so in love with this dress.
 photo 2013oscars_jenniferlawrence001_zps41f81de2.jpg
By far the most famous dress on the red carpet tonight .
Pictures from Just Jared click on the link .
Pictures from

Keri Washington 
 photo 2013oscars_kerrywashington001_zpsed5aa696.jpg
in MUMU
My second favorite actress she is so amazing on "scandal "  she wore this wonder gown by .Miu Miu in Coral and shimering peach .  photo 2013oscars_kerrywashington002_zps9fc863ab.jpg
Let me know if you guys want a make up or hair tutorial on any of these loveley ladies ?
 photo BD6PEtwCYAAWAKO_zps99a0d1d2.jpg I believe I will definitely be trying Reese Witherspoons hair ! Let me know what you guys think thanks for stopping by !!!
You can find me on

3 comments:

  1. I loved Kristen Chenoweth's dress but really there were so many beautiful ones!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know love the dress love her, most adorable personality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Patsy ! Gracias por tu mensaje en RDM , me ha encantado descubrir tu blog y ya te sigo !! Espero verte pronto en el mio ! Un abrazo

    XX Luba
    Well living Blog
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete