Denim && Black

 photo jlab_zps7393eeae.jpg Winter weather is nice but I love it when we have a beatuful summer day during winter time being a California girl its just what were used to ..
So today we had one of those days 75 degrees just gorgeous so I decided to take advantage and share my outfit of the day featuring my new Pointy Ankle Boots by Jennifer Lopez from Kohls. I hope you enjoy!!
 photo OOTDblurr_zps90ae6ff3.jpg
 
  • Denim Vest & Pants :Fashion Nova
  • Scarf and Top: Forever21
  •  Boots: Kohls
  •  Handbag: Fashion Maxx  photo verynice_zps0f695c92.jpg photo boots_zps70834c34.jpg photo parkinglot_zps3bfdff9b.jpgDe
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Those boots are totally awesome. :) Great bag as well!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lucie !! They are my FAV at this moment !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I really love the gold zipper on your boots!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots are beautiful!

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Claudia I'm gonna check it out now I'm sorry I havnt had the chance hectic day but I'm going now ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are fantastic! Love them.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks hunn Jennifer Lopez is very talented !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete