Vlogmas day 9 Target shopping and OOTD #saveNETNEUTRALITY #BREAKTHEINTERNET DECEMBER 12


Hey beauties  here is VLOGMAS Day #9 


Spend the day with me  while I take some Outfit Pics  for my blog those will be coming soon btw I'll go ahead and post them here once they're ready .

Almost miss sunlight  , actually I did miss the sun but somehow managed to get a few shots. 




Now briefly  I talk about something ( in detail video coming later this week) that is so important to me and I feel like it hasn't been talked about enough. Everyone should be involved in this including other countries. EVERYONE will be affected. 

Anti-Net Neutrality   - means ending limitless internet putting barriers and making it almost impossible for the General public to have access to decent internet. 

Apps will no longer be free. 


Don't just sit there and do nothing . 


Sign petition please  it takes 2 seconds litterally , shorter than it took you to make your Snapchat account. 

Who's affected by ending Net Neutrality ?? 


  • influencers  : Instagram ,snapchat , youtube Influencers 
  • Entreperenerus with Start Ups 
  • Employees, 
  • students 
  • Damn near the WORLD
 It looks like its being discussed just not enough people either are not aware or they don't care or worse they're in denial.














No comments:

Post a Comment