Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas = Sweater Weather

hey Dollies,

So it's Nov 30 on this photo this will be live Dec 2nd however, lately I've been working on my youtube a lot , and I've been having a lot of fun with that. However stepping away from my blog and focusing on my youtube channel has brought me to realize how much I miss doing the blogging thang so I'm bringing back my style post and not solely having my beauty videos .

So I'm sorry for the absence ...


NOW the fun stuff its CHRISTMAS Time :D this has to be my favorite time of the year because who doesn't love turkey , hot cocoa and Christmas music ... And well the presents just make it that much more fun :)


Here in California we actually have pretty much 2 season semi cold weather and summer the rest of the year at least in Southern California that is .. I found this sweater the week before thanksgiving I didn't get to wear it for thanksgiving but on this day it was pretty gloomy so I was pretty excited and of course I busted out my leather boots. In this weather I pretty much live for over the knee or knee high boots.


whats your favorite fall accessorie or Winter activity  ?

On a side note my favorite winter thing ??? HALLMARK Chanel haha









No comments:

Post a Comment