Happy New years XOXO

Happy New years loves !

I hope you all had a wonderful and entered the new year with your loved ones :)  Personally I myself, I had a great year myself and accomplished a lot. My #1 goal last year was to move out and move to Los Angeles and in 5 short months I did and I'm now happily in the San Fernando Valley . Here is my year in a glimpse.









 Right before Christmas I had car trouble and was without a car all through out christmas, so pretty much the whole month of December. This photo above was the last time I had to ride the bus, and I can't tell you how happy I was .

Here below was my look for New Years day unfortunately guys I did not get a photo for NYE I'm so sorry.




So my best wishes go out to you darlings, I wish you much success & happiness this 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment