Shoes of the Week : Jessica Simpson


Hi Loves ,
Today shoe combines my two favorite elements in a shoe. Pointed toe & the platform I think I had seen something like this from DKNY last year, but that was a on a sporty shoe definitely not for the everyday use. These I ended up accidentally having to get. I was walking out of the office and the minute I stepped out of the building my heel broke I'm sure you can imagine how devastated I was. Now I hadn't ate all day and I was on my lunch so I rushed over to DSW which is down the street from my office thank god !! I was lucky enough to run into these babies honestly I was looking for something basic and even though these are nude I think they're totally eye catching.

So honestly this is my first pair of Jessica Simpson heels, I feel her line has really cute shoes, but I've never really seen anything that's of the ordinary. For me these definitely did it I find its the perfect mix between simplicity with a touch of uniqueness.
Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment