Beauty FIles : Summer Beauty Staples

My Beauty Staples 
They said this would be the hottest summer in a long time and so far it definitely has been the hottest for me . I think I'm just not used to it so I try to wear the least make up possible in this hotness . I like to just grab and go during the summer I dont want to look I like I just woke up however I want to eliminate the products from melting on my face.  


  • First off , this Gorgeous bronzer from Hard Candy I had first discovered this bronzer in pearl shade which I actually used as a highlight , but this i use as a bronzer  and even though it looks super dark its really not you get the perfect amount of summer glow and for a day look one swipe is good.
  • Cream blush , I have been obsessed with cream blushes forever and a day so this is perfect if you want to skip bronzer +contouring . this will blend in to your skin perfectly giving you that perfect touch of coral.
  • Milanin Lips are my favorite , they smell delicious I thinks its like a watermelon scent/taste , this color is a stretch for me but it actually does look really gorgeous .  

Try somthing New today and let me know how that works out.

1 comment:

  1. Cool products. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete