Topshop London Fashion Week




For the first time ver Topshop & Google partnered up and did a live fashion show  fro AWFW/LFW . It wasnt the first time they had done a livestream show , but this time it was different showing all different aspects from the guests front row, to the model and make up artist !
Unfortunately I missed it live but I got to see the show wich was amazing.  They really stepped it up and took Fashion shows to the next level after the show they had a sections " be the buyer " where you pick your favorites from the show and create your own collection  !

There was a lot of A-line skirts , pastels .

This Jumpsuit stole the show !!  Thanks for stopping by
 Hope you enjoyed as much as I did ! 

3 comments:

  1. I love these shots. The back end is always so exciting!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caroline I totally agree. just wish I had been there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this years lfw !

    www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete